GENET Malawi appreciates the support of volunteers ; You can volunteer at GENET in various ways including but not limited to;
- Fundraising activities in your own community to support GENET projects with disadvantaged young girls and adolescent girls in Malawi.
- Spreading the word through social media platforms about what GENET is doing and what needs have yet to be addressed.
- Volunteering in the field with our current programmes, depending on your specific skills and interest.
- You can become a mentor or associate member of GENET girls networks and providing mentorship and coaching girls in the education program.
- If you are interested in volunteering with GENET please email CV and areas of interest to
GENET Malawi values partnership opportunities with
- Companies and corporations
- None-profit organizations and development agencies.
- Schools, universities, academic and professional associations.
If you would like to provide in-kind support (e.g clothing, dolls, school supplies, foodstuff etc) please send an email to
4. Make a Donation
Its marvellous how much difference you can make in girls’ lives with a small amount of money. Donate now and help us implement life-changing activities in Malawi!
For more information on how to make a donation click here